Friday, March 17, 2006

THURSDAY THIRTEEN FOURS

THURSDAY, March 16

OK, Sam tagged me so here's my response the the Thursday 13 Game.
1) Four jobs you've had in your life:
scraping carrots in a cannery (ugh)
copy-runner in a newspaper editorial/ later news librarian
daycare supervisor/director
writing instructor (travel, novel, writing prompts)

2. Four movies you would watch over and over:
Shirley Valentine
Hideous Kinky
Alexander (yes, I know a lot of people hated it but I've already seen it 3 times)
The Sheltering Sky (fascinating!)
(Okay, there's a few others that might rate higher but I'm too tired to think about them)

3. Four places you have lived:
Saskachewan
Ontario
Alberta
Greece

4. Four TV shows you love to watch
L.A. Law
NYPD Blues (used to be my fave)
Sex and the City (ditto)
The Daily Show

5. Four places you've been on vacation:
Central America
Morocco
Turkey
Spain

6. Four websites you visit daily:
Mine and other blogs
rememory.com
pothos.org (Alexander's home on the web)
Lately it's any sites about Malaysia

7. Four favorite foods:
Tortellini with 4-cheese sauce and prawns
Salmon
Salads (especially with avocado)
Chicken

8. Four places you'd rather be now:
The tropics (Yay! three more sleeps and I'm off to Malaysia!)
Greece
England/Wales
Anywhere the sun is shining! (I've had enough of this west coast rain!)

9 - 10- 13: Four friends you are tagging that you think will respond.
Sam
Daisy
Gabriele
Anne (she hasn't got a blog but she might reply anyway)

No comments: