THURSDAY, Feb 23.
I haven't figured out how to do the Thursday Thirteen meme as yet with the proper links etc, but decided to try it anyhow, just for fun.
THIRTEEN THINGS I HAVE TO DO BEFORE I LEAVE FOR MALAYSIA
1. Get my spending money together.
2. Buy a new bathing suit. (I've got one picked out)
3. Buy a new day-pack and pull-along luggage. (also picked out)
4. Buy some beach thongs (yes, those are picked out too)
5. Buy some hiking sandals or light canvas runners (maybe)
6. Figure out where to get the extra money to buy all that stuff!
7. Sort out the clothes I'm going to take. (I've mentally chosen most of them)
8. Get serious about the diet (or I'll look like a blimp in the bathing suit!)
9. Buy suntan lotion; diahorrea med; over-the-counter sleeping pills (the flight takes 20 hrs 40
minutes from L.A.)
10. Organize whose going to come in and water my plants. (I already have a bird-sitter).
11. Arrange a ride to the airport.
12. Get my income tax stuff figured out and sent off so I'll be rich when I get back.
13. Get lots more writing done before I leave.