Thursday, January 04, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!

Baby Alexandrea on her first birthday.

JANUARY 4, 2007

Today is my beautiful daughter's birthday. I wish she was here so I could give her a big hug. But wherever she is, I hope she celebrates and has a great day.



Here's a photo of her at her very first birthday. She loved it when we sang "Happy Birthday" to her. After that every time I went to the piano she would say "Hap Bungdee". At first we didn't know what she meant, til it dawned on me, she wanted me to play and sing "Happy Birthday!"

So, Hap Bungdee, Baby. Enjoy your day and I wish you happiness and good health for the coming new year. You are my treasure. I love you! MOM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So where is she?
And where are you?
A long way from Burnaby
and Ruth's C__House, I take it.
You sure do get around.
Here's a hint:
The last time we saw each other,
I was singing along with Kenny R.
Memphis
memphis.deville@gmail.com

Wynn Bexton said...

OK, fess up who is this? (I can't find your profile)Who is Kenny R?
Baby is in Salmon Arm.
Steve is in Vancouver, a successful Blues musician.